What does your job look like?
- As a backend developer you will be responsible for developing applications and take care of defining and prioritizing the business needs.
- You will be independently responsible for development from scratch and maintenance using Symfony.
- You create Twig files, use bootstrap classes, create modal forms and multiple forms with different purposes
- You can use entity listeners, doctrine repositories, and traits to reduce code duplication.
- You will set up command line functionality using Symfony Command classes.
Who are we looking for?
- Comfortable with issue tracking and Git
- OOP with PHP, minimum 3 years experience
- Frameworks used – Symfony or equivalent (e.g. Laravel)
- Writing SQL queries with MySQL; PostgreSQL experience is a plus
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Connecting to 3rd party API’s
- Implementing REST APIs in Symfony
- Experience with Vue or React is an advantage
What do we offer?
Besides the fact that you will be joining a close and passionate team in a company where you can really make a difference, we also provide an interesting training and remuneration package including:
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers (8 euros / day worked)
- Home working allowance
- Home internet allowance
- Company car with fuel card
- Premium hospitalization insurance
- 32 days leave
- End of year bonus (13th month)
- Eco vouchers (250 euro)
- National & International training reimbursed by the employer
- A varied job in a pleasant and dynamic team